New Features and Updates
- Added support for BatchDeleteAttributes operation
- Updated to AWS SDK 1.3.5
- Select operations now allow null parameter values to select records with null attribute values in SimpleDB.
- Easy encryption of values stored in SimpleDB using SpanAttribute
- New SelectUtils class for help with complex queries (selecting lists of objects with lists of attribute values, skipping over select results using select count(*) with NextToken)
- Optimization of auto-domain creation to minimize expensive CreateDomain operations
- API pruning and cleanup as part of renaming to Simol
Steps to convert from Simple Savant to Simol:
- Replace project references to Coditate.Savant.dll with reference to Simol.dll
- Find/replace "ISimpleSavant", "ISimpleSavant2", and "ISimpleSavantU" with "ISimol"
- Find/replace "SimpleSavant" with "SimolClient"
- Find/replace "Coditate.Savant" and "Savant" with "Simol"
- Change use of SimpleSavant.Put(params item object) to Simol.Put(object) or Simol.Put<T>(List<T>()
- Change use of SimpleSavant.PutAttributes(params item PropertyValues) to Simol.PutAttributes(PropertyValues) or Simol.PutAttributes(List<PropertyValues>()
- Change use of IDomainConstraint.BeforeDelete(object itemName, params string propertyNames) to BeforeDelete(object itemName, List<string> propertyNames)
- If using full-text indexing copy data from SavantSystem domain to SimolSystem domain. Otherwise indexes will be completely rebuilt after upgrading.
Other Breaking Changes
- SpanType enum has changed. Values are now flags.
- CommandParameter.Values is now a read-only IList property
- CommandParameter constructor now accepts null values rather than discarding them (Null is now allowed as a parameter value for querying null attributes in SimpleDb)
- WriteMonitor and IndexBuilder constructors have been changed to accept a single reference to the ISimol interface
- SelectCommand.Reset() must be invoked before reusing command object.
No reviews yet for this release. (Previous release: 5 stars out of five with 1 rating and 1 review)
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.